P3 Hub Midwest
P3 Bulletin is delighted to be hosting the second annual P3 Hub Midwest in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
This year's event will bring together key US procurers, mayors, investors, developers and advisors in a series of presentations and panel discussions on the P3 market in the region.
Activity at state and municipal level looks set to drive future growth across the US market in 2016, and the Midwest is no exception.
This year has seen impressive progress, with Colorado, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky and Missouri among the states making headway to further their programs in one way or another.
While there is still a long way to go before we see a solid pipeline of deals in the region, the work that is currently underway means that opportunities look set to be rife in the coming years, as more and more states solidify their plans.
And over the course of the two-day conference, senior public officials and private sector delegates will be on hand to discuss the latest opportunities to build and manage public assets through P3s on both sides of the Mississippi. This is your chance to hear all the information on where the latest project activity is emerging.
The afternoon of June 1 will begin with a series of roundtables with public officials, sponsored and hosted by Dorsey followed by a networking drinks reception and dinner. The full day conference will take place the following day on June 2 at the Radisson Blu.
- 26/05/2016RFQ for Chicago rail station P3RFQ for Chicago rail station P3 26 May 2016 Amtrak is seeking private sector firms with P3 experience for the redevelopment of Chicago Union Station (CUS)...Read More
- 24/05/2016Bids due for Chicago Lighting P3Responses are now due this week for the Chicago Smart Lighting Project...Read More
- 24/05/2016UPDATED: Bids in for Denver airport P3UPDATED: Three teams have submitted bids for the Great Hall Project at Denver International Airport ...Read More
- 23/05/2016Chicago hospital deal signedCook County has signed the contract with its private partner to redevelop the site of the Old Cook County Hospital in Chicago...Read More
- 23/05/2016RFQ issued for Cleveland uni P3A request for qualifications (RFQ) has been issued for a student housing project at Cleveland State University (CSU)...Read More
- 20/05/2016Treasury publishes third P3 paperThe US Treasury Department has released a white paper to ‘demystify’ P3s by describing the conditions under which a P3 can be a better choice for procurement...Read More
- 19/05/2016Kentucky P3 meetings dueKentucky governor Matt Bevin and key members of the government are to speak at a series of meetings to inform stakeholders on details of the state's new P3 laws, P3 Bulletin can reveal...Read More
- 18/05/2016US govt considers border P3sUS Congress committee discusses using P3 to build and maintain border station infrastructure; P3s backed by key agencies...Read More
- 17/05/2016Minnesota backs Diversion planThe Fargo-Moorhead Diversion Authority says it is “ready to move to the next stage”, following the release by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources of its final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS)....Read More
- 16/05/2016Gordie Howe RFP dueThe request for proposals (RFP) for the Gordie Howe International Bridge is expected to be issued in the coming months, P3 Bulletin understands....Read More