P3 Hub Midwest
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce the latest P3 Hub event: P3 Hub Midwest, focussing on P3 opportunities in Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Kentucky, Arkansas, Missouri, Minnesota and many other states in the Midwest.
As usual, the first day will feature our signature round table sessions – providing a limited number of participants the rare and exciting opportunity to engage in face-to-face speed networking with key P3 decision makers and leaders. This is followed by a networking drinks reception.
The second day will start with Breakfast Big Questions - The focus on P3 from the Administration and subsequent plans are leading to some BIG QUESTIONS. Join with your industry partners as we examine the challenges and provide insight and possible solutions to some of the industry's BIGGEST QUESTIONS during a two hour fully interactive topic and issue discussion. Based on a widely responded to industry survey, we will shape the conversations as we delve into these questions and work together to propose solutions to Congress and the Administration. The survey will be sent out to a database of over 20,000 and the results will be discussed during the breakfast seminar.
The event will bring together US procurers, mayors, governors, investors, contractors and advisors to debate the future of P3 in a series of interactive panel discussions and presentations covering the latest opportunities in transportation and the emerging social and water sectors.
This year P3 Hub Midwest will return to Chicago. While there is still a long way to go before we see a solid pipeline of deals in some parts of the region, Chicago is taking leaps and bounds with new pioneering P3 projects. The work now underway means that there will be plenty of opportunities in the coming years, as more and more states solidify their plans. Over the course of the two-day conference, senior public officials and private sector delegates will be on hand to discuss the latest opportunities to build and manage public assets through P3s on both sides of the Mississippi. This is your chance to hear all the information on where the latest project activity is emerging
- The Diversion Board of Authority will be submitting a new permit application to the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (MDNR) for the FM Area Diversion Project....Read More
- 08/03/2018John Laing sees strong P3 pipelineDeveloper launches fundraising on back of strong pipeline of investment opportunities; publishes results revealing increased net asset value...Read More
- 28/02/2018Report: Industry planning ‘multiple’ P3sAround 90% of public and private sector respondents to a recent survey by a leading law firm have confirmed that they plan to have multiple P3 projects underway in the next few years....Read More
- The Illinois Department of Transportation’s P3 office has expressed an interest in project bundling, stressing the opportunity for such deals across differing sectors....Read More
- 26/02/2018RFP due for Purdue student housingA new request for proposals (RFP) is to be issued for a student housing project at Purdue University’s West Lafayette campus....Read More
- A city in Missouri has signed a contract for an energy scheme....Read More
- 20/02/2018Ohio plans study for hyperloop P3Ohio and Illinois are plotting a new study to explore hyper transportation routes between Cleveland and Chicago....Read More
- 15/02/2018Michigan issues draft RFP for I-75The Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) has issued a draft request for proposals (RFP) to four shortlisted teams for the I-75 Modernization Project; advisor to be selected for laboratory P3...Read More
- 13/02/2018Experts cool on feds’ infra plansP3 experts have provided a mixed reaction to the latest infrastructure proposals from the Trump administration....Read More
- 09/02/2018MOU agreed for Kansas City airportKansas City Council has approved a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the developer of the new Kansas City International Airport terminal....Read More